265

Chapter 265

1 288 (Vouchers

This is Jessie’s trick again.

She just couldn’t be reconciled to Damien Smyth marrying Vivienne Quinn. In terms of family background, it would never be Vivienne Quinn’s turn to be Smyth FamilyLady

Jessie thought of another trick after the incident with May didn’t work

out.

Jessie on the other side of the phone heard that it had been successful, and proudly said. “Don’t worry, I won’t treat you badly. This matter must be left to my stomach.”

“Understood.” The woman was interested.

Washington DC .

Vivienne Quinn was sitting alone on the sofa in the living room. She calmed down a lot and began to think about the photos.

What she can be sure of now is that the other party knows that she exists, so she deliberately provokes and sows discord.

She hadn’t met too many friends of Damien Smyth, and the two of them didn’t entertain relatives and friends in a big way. They just got a certificate, and if they knew they were married, they must be very familiar people.

Familiar and hostile to her…

Vivienne Quinn thought about it carefully, and soon, it really reminded her of someone, Jessie.

Even if the woman in the photo is not Jessie, Vivienne Quinn guessed that it must have something to do with Jessie.

Chapter 265

288 Vouchers

The woman in the photo has an internet celebrity face, not because she is confident, but because she believes that Damien Smyth must not like such

a woman.

From the photos. Damien Smyth appears to be drunk, which may give someone else a chance.

Thinking of this, Vivienne Quinn didn’t care who was sowing discord, she looked at the photo carefully, and found that the warm reminder board on the bedside table was photographed in the photo, with the name of the hotel written on it.

Vivienne Quinn enlarged the photo to see, “Floating Cloud Hotel…”

She immediately searched the Internet for the Fuyun Hotel in City A, and she was able to find it.

Vivienne Quinn navigated the route. It takes three hours to drive from Washington DC to City A.

Women in marriage are all Sherlock Holmes, even a slight clue can make

a case.

Knowing Damien Smyth ‘s whereabouts, Vivienne Quinn made a crazy decision in her heart.

She is going to City A to find Damien Smyth.

Now at 11:30 at night, I drove there and arrived in City A at about 3:00 in the morning.

Instead of worrying all night and staying up all night, Vivienne Quinn chose to go to City A alone.

Vivienne Quinn changed her clothes, picked up the car keys of the

Chevrolet that Damien Smyth left at home, and greeted Mrs. Quinn. In order to avoid Mrs. Quinn’s paranoia and worry, she could only pretend to go to Lainey Marlowe’s.

Chapter 265

Vivienne Quinn drove to Fuyun Hotel in City A alone.

11 288 Workers

There were few cars at night, and Vivienne Quinn was driving at high speed all the way. Because she was thinking about the photos in her heart, she was full of energy and did not feel tired or sleepy at all.

One hundred kilometers away from City A, Vivienne Quinn took a break in the high-speed service area and bought some snacks and water to replenish her energy.

Just as she was returning to the car, she passed a large truck parked in the service area, and heard the sound of men and women exercising inside the truck.

Vivienne Quinn felt embarrassed. She didn’t want to eavesdrop on this kind of live broadcast. Just as she walked away quickly, she heard the woman in the van say coquettishly, “Next time you leave the car, you still have to take me with you.”

“Take you, take you, don’t take you, should I take the yellow-faced woman at home?” The man said anxiously, “Baby, I miss you so much, in the past three years, when have I not taken you with me? After this trip. I’ll buy you a gold necklace.”

“Thanks, dear.”

Then, there was another sound of movement.

Vivienne Quinn, who was passing by, was a little chilled when she heard it, and she was not worth it for the truck driver’s wife.

She had heard before that the man who was driving and working on the construction site was the easiest to cheat.

Ninety percent of those who make fake couples on construction sites and drive with beautiful women on their trucks are not their original partners, but mistresses outside.

Men are the creatures that can’t stand loneliness the most.

Vivienne Quinn returned to the car, took a sip of mineral water, and couldn’t help but feel a little nervous. What if she drove hundreds of kilometers and really stuck Damien Smyth and other women in bed?

apter 266

288 Vouchers

Vivienne Quinn took a deep breath, took another sip of water, started the car and left the service area.

When passing a large truck, Vivienne Quinn deliberately honked the car horn. She couldn’t understand men who were stealing sex, and she couldn’t control it, so she honked the horn to scare the other party.

The sound of the horn really startled the men and women working in the truck. The man looked up nervously, only to see a small car speeding into the highway.

At three o’clock in the morning, Vivienne Quinn arrived at the Fuyun Hotel in City A.

She moved her limbs tired, and then walked into the hotel.

It was so late, the people on duty at the front desk of the hotel were dozing off.

Vivienne Quinn patted the front desk to wake up the other party.

When the front desk staff saw a guest coming, they cheered up immediately.”Do you have a reservation?”

“Please help me find out which room Mr. Damien Smyth lives in.” Vivienne Quinn smiled and said, “I’m his sister. I came to deliver clothes to him. I left after I delivered. I called him, but no one answered. Trouble.”

Vivienne Quinn dare not say that she is Damien Smyth’s wife, otherwise, the front desk staff will definitely think that she is here to check the post, and will not disclose the customer’s check-in information for fear that she will cause trouble.

The front desk staff took a look at Vivienne Quinn. In this position, I saw too many people who came to investigate and make troubles.. so I didn’t dare to be careless.

Hello ma’am, our hotel has a rule that we can’t disclose the information